The USB device drivers installer is an executable file called HASPUserSetup.exe. The installation of these drivers is necessary for Lenticular Suite to communicate with the USB device. Normally, this installer is already executed during the default installation of the Lenticular Suite application. But if, for whatever reason, you need to reinstall or update only the drivers, in this article we will explain how.
You can get the drivers in two ways:
- In the installation DVD or ZIP (once unzipped) of Lenticular Suite, you will find a copy of the drivers in the “drivers” folder.
- Another option, if you want to have the latest version of the drivers, is to download them from the website of the manufacturer of the USB device. To do so, visit this link. A screen like the following will appear:
Once the drivers have been downloaded, the installation proceeds as follows:
- Run HASPUserSetup.exe (this is already done automatically during the default installation of Lenticular Suite).
- A Welcome to the Sentinel Runtime Installation Wizard message will appear. Click Next.
- Accept the License Agreement and click Next.
- Click Next.
- Wait while the drivers are installed. If the installation is successful, you will see a message like the following:
To check that the USB device is working properly visit this link.